With 3 PGA Professionals and excellent practice facilities, Coxmoor Golf Club can offer a full service seven days a week. Lessons or programs can include all facets of your game and will be tailored to suit.
All coaches offer video analysis, GC2 Launch moniter sessions and performance packages.
|Craig Wright||Ben Jones||Phil Edwards|
|Junior Lesson u18 (30 Minutes)||£20.00||£20.00||£20.00|
|Junior Lesson u18 (60 Minutes)||£40.00||£40.00||£40.00|
Coxmoor Junior Section
Our thriving Junior Section consists of golfers aged 6-18 and they are given strong support from the club in their competitions and events.
Our juniors are:
- Coached by our qualified club professional every Tuesday 6-7pm during school term.
- We have non-members group sessions that run on a Saturday at 10am and a Sunday at 10am, these again run in term time.
- Supported by a group of DBS checked club members to ensure that they are fit to work with young children.
- Coxmoor is Safe Golf accredited via England Golf.
- Provided with clubs for the taster and coaching sessions.
- Given the opportunity to play competitive golf in club competitions held throughout the year and various events such as a Stableford or a medal.
Coxmoor has been known to raise numerous top level golfers with the Nottinghamshire county boys team of 12 players once being filled by 11 of our juniors.
Our juniors have full access to all of our top quality practice facilities. The top quality pitching and chipping green enables juniors to practice a variety of shots, from a chip and run to a bunker shot, there is always something to choose from.
Junior competitions vary from 18 hole medals to 9 hole stablefords. Regardless of age or ability, juniors can play from whichever tees they feel comfortable with and will be encouraged to longer tees when appropriate.
We are strong believers that the game of golf needs to be fun and enjoyable and
children should firstly make friendships and enjoy being in the golfing environment
before they can enjoy the game itself.